Seychelles Public Transport Corporation
The Seychelles Public Transport Corporation (SPTC) was established in December 1977, to cater for the commuting needs of the people.
Since then, the Corporation has grown to offer an expansive range of services to cater for daily needs of the Seychellois people, including special hires, technical private jobs and advertising opportunities.
At present, SPTC is the only public transportation service provider in Seychelles, and its services operate on the islands of Mahé and Praslin. Approximately 55,000 people, Seychellois and visitors alike make use of our services on a daily basis.
Vision of the SPTC
To operate a modern and sustainable public transport system that furthers the development and aspirations of our country
- To be a proud public transport operator that embraces innovation in the industry supported by modern and robust infrastructure.
- Enhance customers travel experience through the provision of a safe, reliable and effective service.
- Capacity building, development and empowerment of our most valuable asset; our people.
- To operate a sustainable business, availing of adequate resources so as to ensure self-sufficiency.
- Develop an organizational culture of engagement, professionalism and commitment.
- Engage all partners and stakeholders through meaningful and effective communication.
- Socially responsible and environmentally friendly public transport operator.